Click here to view the Admissions Policy.
1. Contact the school to set up a meeting and tour.
2. Submit a completed Application and Records.
3. Arrange for an interview with the Principal to discuss academic, behavior, attendance, and testing records from previous school.
4. If going into Kindergarten, arrange time for Phelps Testing and Kindergarten Readiness testing (There is a $25 fee for testing).
5. Receive a letter or email with notification of placement.
6. Register your child by submitting your child’s health and immunization records, birth certificate, Registration Form and Registration Fee of $125.
Once you have read and understand the application process, download and print the application form and return it to the school office.
Current and returning families and SPC members may register beginning Monday, February 1st, 2021 at 8 a.m.
Just print out the form below or fill out the one that will be sent home with your student at the end of January. Make sure to include payment for your registration and material fee. Do not sent forms or payment before February 1st.
Families new to SPCS may register beginning Monday, February 8, 2021 at 8 a.m.
Registration forms are available below or at the front desk in the Gathering Place. Please fill out the form and come into the school office with registration and material fees to complete your enrollment. If registering for Kindergarten a copy of the birth certificate is required. New Kindergarten through fifth grade students must complete the Application Form (above) and speak with the Administrator before registering.
During the summer, please contact the school office at 317-534-2929 to set up a time to come in and register.
Registration form for 2's and 3's:
Registration form for PreK:
Registration form for 5 Day 1/2 Day PreK:
Registration form for Elementary (K-5):