ParentsWeb can be accessed by clicking on the triangular RenWeb icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Here’s how to set up a ParentsWeb account:
- Make sure that the school has your primary email address in RenWeb.
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, go to www.renweb.com and click Logins.
- Type the school's District Code SP-IN.
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
- ParentsWeb allows you to access:
- Student attendance, daily grades, and conduct
- Progress reports and transcripts
- Lesson plans and homework
- School events and lunch calendar