The SPCS Board of Directors and Teachers have the following goals:
- To help each child grow in awareness of God and His Son, Jesus.
- To help each child see him/herself as a child of God and as an important part of God’s plan
- To grow in an understanding of what God expects.
- To grow in understanding and accepting him/herself.
- To grow in recognizing one’s strengths/weaknesses.
- To help each child see other people as children of God and as an important part of God’s plan.
- To grow in an understanding of what God expects in a relationship with other people.
- To grow in understanding and accepting other people.
- To grow in accepting the strengths/weaknesses of others.
- To help each child understand God’s world.
- To see God’s order in nature.
- To appreciate God’s love displayed in living things.
- To help each parent grow in a personal relationship with God.
- To develop an understanding of his or her child. To grow in Christian ways of raising his or her child.
To accomplish these goals, SPCS will provide the following:
- An atmosphere in which children and teachers are living the Christian faith.
- A program in which a loving, caring Christian attitude helps build confidence and self-esteem.
- A program which uses a developmental, problem-solving approach as it offers the highest caliber of education in Two’s (Preschool) through Fifth Grade.