Ready to enroll?
Application process for Preschool students
Call the office at 317-534-2929 to talk to an administrator. They will let you know what classes are available for your child and what steps are needed to get them enrolled.
Application process for Kindergarten - 5th Grade students
- Contact the school to set up a meeting and tour.
- Submit a completed Application and Records.
- Arrange an interview with the Principal to discuss academic behavior, attendance, and testing records from previous schools.
- If the student is going into Kindergarten, arrange a time for Phelps Testing and Kindergarten Readiness testing (there is a $25 fee for testing).
- Receive a letter or email with notification of placement.
- Register your child by submitting your child’s health and immunization records, birth certificate, Registration Form and Registration Fee of $125.